Tuesday, November 9, 2010

Raindrops On Roses And Whiskers On Kittens...

These are a few of my favorite things!

Lately I've been craving The Sound of Music. Oh, what a sweet movie. I grew up watching it, adoring it, and *somehow* wishing that I had a singing family. Lucy seems to love all the singing and dancing children.
Here are a few of Lucy's favorite things:


Rolling around on the floor, laughing uncontrollably. She definitely wants to make sure you get a good look at her new chompers, too!

Tormenting/Loving the cat. Lucy has an odd way of showing her affection. She smothers, wrestles and hugs-to-death her animals and friends. We're working on it, but she seems to think that smothering is the only way to go.

Pasta Day! Which, for anyone that knows Nate and I, is just about every other night. And Lucy seems to be following in her mother's footsteps, loving pasta to the max! And let's not forget how much she loves to be messy. So throwing all that amazingly sqiushy pasta around makes it that much more enjoyable for my little love!


Playing Outside. Anything involving being outside makes this little one squeal with excitement. She runs in circles, throws herself on the ground and is genuinely happy to be outside. It also isn't uncommon for her to walk around the house all day carrying her coat should she happen to not be out in the fresh air.

Kudos to my brother Mikey for unknowingly reminding me of The Sound of Music over the weekend!

0 comments:

Post a Comment